Thursday, April 22, 2010

THE EFFECTIVENESS OF P****ING

Hi everyone,

In today's post I would like to discuss another one of my favorite tactics and what I find to be a very effective self defense tactic. It's the basic art of pinching. Yes you heard me right pinching. Ever get a tit twister or someone grabs your inner thigh and pinches you as hard as they can? Then you know how effective that tactic is.

When performing any pinching tactic you want to try and focus on pinching bare skin. Yes it is still effective when done on top of clothes but it's much more effective on straight flesh. When pinching you want to dig your nails and fingers deep into the skin then twist hard and violently and keep twisting. You want to try and tear the flesh off of your attacker's face or whatever body part your pinching. Do not let go when your attacker screams keep pinching for as long as you can while you bite, eye gouge, head butt or whatever else your doing to your attacker so you destroy him.

SPECIAL OFFER TO ALL MY READER"S



I first would like to thank all those who have purchased there copy of my book Secrets of Street Fighting the sales of the book have been astronomical all thanks to you. So as a thank you to all those who have purchased my book (I even decided that I am even going to do this if you’re a TACT Tips Newsletter subscriber or a member of my Secrets of Street Fighting Reader’s Group on Face Book) I am going to give you my entire DVD Series at 50% off as a special thank you gift.

For a limited time only I am giving away my 3 disk TACT DVD Fighting Systems Series set that shows you the complete TACT Self Defense Street Fighting System which is usually priced at $97.00 USD for a discounted rate of only $47.00 USD (once again that’s over 50% off).

Its simple all you have to do is make your purchase through PayPal www.paypal.com make a payment of $47 USD to tactselfdefense@yahoo.ca and leave a note stating that “I want the Special DVD offer”.

P.S If you still haven’t purchased your copy of my block buster book Secrets of Street Fighting and want to purchase it plus get the DVD Special Offer I have a deal for you as well. Once again make your purchase through PayPal www.paypal.com make a payment of $72.00 USD (that’s 50% off the regular $147.00 regular price) to tactselfdefense@yahoo.ca and leave a note stating that “I want the book & DVD offer”.


NOTE: You better hurry both these offers are only valid until May 1/2010 until midnight.



Here's your chance to grab it cheap.

Check it out at

http://www.tactselfdefense.com (Get the DVD details here)

http://www.tactselfdefense.com/silver-street-fighting-package.php (Get the book & DVD details here)



Remember there’s no such thing as a dirty fighter only an educated one.

Norm “The Cannibal” Bettencourt

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive

About Me

Norm Bettencourt is the Creator/President of Tactical Self Defense which specializes in personal protection tactics against modern day threats of violence. For more information visit www.tactselfdefense.com