Wednesday, August 27, 2014

How To Make A Crossbow Target For $8

Hi everyone

The other day I was practicing target shooting my crossbow while trying not to damage my arrows so I could reuse them and save some cash.

Unfortunately a few of my arrows bent while hitting my target, which is an old wave punching bag. When my arrow makes impact it will go straight through the leather and foam then will make impact on the plastic inner tube which fits over the stand thus bending the arrow.

I looked around to see if I could use a better alternative so I would not damage any more arrows and this is what I found.



This is a simple cheap alternative way to make a crossbow target without having to spend a bunch of cash on a store bought target.

There’s no such thing as a dirty fighter only an educated one.

Norm Bettencourt

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive

About Me

Norm Bettencourt is the Creator/President of Tactical Self Defense which specializes in personal protection tactics against modern day threats of violence. For more information visit www.tactselfdefense.com