Thursday, October 01, 2009

WHY YOU SHOULD BITE WHEN YOU FIGHT

If you haven't realized as of yet why they call me t"The Cannibal" you will now I love to bite when I fight and find it is a very powerful and extremely effective tactic. For those who fear disease transfer due to this tactic see my previous posts regarding this.

Now my 14 month old son loves to feed me food and expects me to do the favor in return and have dad place food into his mouth. Well dad seems to be getting slow in his old age and after placing a piece of food into his mouth I was a little slow removing my finger from his mouth.The next thing I feel is my son's teeth biting down hard onto my finger tip, which did not feel to good.

After the pain subsided I looked at my little guy gave him a big hug and kissed the top of his head letting him know that it was ok, since he seemed a little concerned when I yelped in pain. That whole situation reinforced how powerful biting can be. If a 14 month old toddler can stop a man who has been conditioned to with stand a crap load of pain then that says something about how powerful the "bite" tactic can be.

Remember there's no such thing as a dirty fighter only an educated one.

Norm

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive

About Me

Norm Bettencourt is the Creator/President of Tactical Self Defense which specializes in personal protection tactics against modern day threats of violence. For more information visit www.tactselfdefense.com