Sunday, February 28, 2010

WHY YOU SHOULD BITE WHEN YOU FIGHT

Hi hope everyone had a great few weeks I had to do security detail for the Olympics so I couldn't make any posts for that time I was working, sorry about that.

Today"s post is from a good friend and trainer that I know and respect Christopher Bob Roberts from Extreme Measures Institute. We both pretty much have the same philosophy on self defense. He sent me this link from YouTube that I think will show you how powerful biting can be in a street fight. This also goes with what I talk about in my book Secrets of Street Fighting which I am happy to say can be ordered through my website now.

Here's the link for the biting YouTube video


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SMzF9b2Eus


Here's the link to order your copy of my book Secrets of Street Fighting

http://www.tactselfdefense.com/secrets-of-street-fighting-book.php



Till the next time remember there's no such thing as a dirty fighter only an educated one.


Norm "The Cannibal" Bettencourt

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive

About Me

Norm Bettencourt is the Creator/President of Tactical Self Defense which specializes in personal protection tactics against modern day threats of violence. For more information visit www.tactselfdefense.com