Monday, September 03, 2007

SELF DEFENSE STOMP TRAINING

In many of my self defense tactics I finish off on my attacker by stomping on his kneecap a few times to make sure he cant get back up. When training to get the most realism out of my stomping techniuqes I place a car tire flat on the floor and I stomp on it using my heel of my foot for this is the hardest part of the foot and prevents you from spraining your ankle for if you stomp with any other part of the foot your more pron to an injury. When stompping on the tire make sure when you make contact with the tire that tire flattens out, this then indicates that there is enough force behind your stomp. Remember to raise your knee high up to your chest then drop it down. To put your weight behind the stomp have your torso go slightly forward & down as you stomp.

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive

About Me

Norm Bettencourt is the Creator/President of Tactical Self Defense which specializes in personal protection tactics against modern day threats of violence. For more information visit www.tactselfdefense.com