Monday, February 19, 2007

"SIGNATURE" SELF DEFENSE TACTIC

People who have trained with me know that my favourite self defense "signature" technique to use out on the street is the "drink throw tactic" by simply throwing my hot cup of coffee or drink into my attacker face I put the ball in my court and am able to follow through with another tactic to finish off my attacker. A variation of this technique is to actually place the liquid of the drink inside your mouth when you are threatened by pretending to take a drink. You now can spit it out onto your attackers face and follow through with whatever else you wish. Cheap low and dirty and effective. Remember there is no such thing as a dirty fighter only an educated one that gets to see another day.

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive

About Me

Norm Bettencourt is the Creator/President of Tactical Self Defense which specializes in personal protection tactics against modern day threats of violence. For more information visit www.tactselfdefense.com